Prophetic Assessment by Jivel Tousand
Release Date 5/12/2023
Refresh and Rejuvenate
1. Be aware of uninvited visitors and guests in your house. Make sure that every foreign thing is demolished from your home.
You shall not bring an abomination (idol) into your house, and like it come under the ban (doomed to destruction); you shall utterly detest and you shall utterly hate it, for it is something banned. Deuteronomy 7:26
Beloved, spiritually clean your home. Rid yourself of all objects that would open the door to a spiritual attack. Seek God for understanding and clarity about what needs to go. As for visitors and guests, let me explain the difference. Visitors don't have to be invited but guests do. Some demonic spirits that attack a home are visiting due to assignment and some were invited and allowed to stay. Pray through the home and command spirits to go. Use my book for help.
2. Knock down walls and forces of the devil. Don't let him get in to steal your place (position). Steal your home. Steal your family. Do not let anything get in between the cracks in this season.
Why, the very fact that you have lawsuits with one another is already a defeat. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be defrauded? On the contrary, it is you who wrong and defraud, and you do this even to your brothers and sisters. 1 Corinthians 6:7-8
Beloved, cracks symbolize disunity and flaws. With God's help, remove flaws and discord in your heart and your home.
3. Pay close attention to what you say. You may have to eat those words. What sounds irrelevant may be literal. Your words are keys that unlock and lock up what God has for you. There are so many blessings pouring down this month, you just don't want to miss out. Don't let your words cause what's in store and ready to be released to be locked up and stored for another day. Don't cause delay of your blessings with your own mouth. Don't allow commitments to judgment and failure to diminish your belief and expectation of more from God.
Beloved, your words can create new outcomes. Choose to speak blessings instead of curses. Speak healing instead of sickness. Speak life instead of death. Speak faith instead of doubt.
Imagine if you were in a business meeting with God and you have the opportunity to map out your future. Wouldn't you intentionally create a plan that has the best outcome? Of course you would! Well, that idea is not too far-fetched. Your words play a major role in your future. God wants the best for you but you must want the best as well. So work with Him, not against Him.
4. Each destiny connected to you stems from a destiny before it. Value those around you that are assigned and aligned. They won't be there long-term if you push them away prematurely. Cherish, value, and respect their natural way of loving you.
Beloved, I know that it can be difficult to know who to disconnect with and when. Timing is everything and you'll need to depend on God for understanding. If you push away the wrong person and the wrong time, your destiny can be affected. What God put in them that was for you will be handed over to someone else. What God has in you that was for them will still be there and you won't need to fill up because you haven't poured out. Refills come with elevation. You don't know if that opportunity will come up again.
5. I saw feathers waving back and forth very gently and in a very calming way. The edge of the feathers was very intricate and unique. Each tip was specifically designed and stood out among the other feathers. The wing was extended and stretched out. Expect a calming wind after the storm to refresh you and help you rejuvenate and regain what was lost from previous years and previous times. Each weapon in the battle was necessary and not in vain. Your struggles are known to God and He sees you. The sounds of the trumpets of victory are singing over you and the locust are weeping. Relax but don't relent in your warfare. There's more work to do. There's more to improve and set right. Enjoy the fresh wind that God is breathing over you. Take in His presence as a prescription for good daily health. He will satisfy your needs.
Keep me [in Your affectionate care, protect me] as the [a]apple of Your eye;
Hide me in the [protective] shadow of Your wings. Psalm 17:8
Blow the trumpet at the New Moon,
At the [a]full moon, on our feast day.
Beloved, take joy in the refuge of God's wings. He is protecting you and cares for you. The fruits of your labor will be protected from the locusts (devours) that want to steal your harvest. Be of good cheer.
written by Jivel Tousand
Beloved, the Lord gave me this for you and He wants what's best for you. Please accept His love and protection. If you'd like to give, connect, receive healing or more, go to www.JivelTousandMinistries.com and www.JivelTousand.com. Please share this entire post to be a blessing to someone else. God bless you precious beloved.
Do you want to partner with JTM? How about training to grow spiritually and naturally? Connect! Apostle Jivel has several resources for you. You can sign up for mentorship, discipleship, courses, programs, and healing and deliverance. www.JivelTousand.com and www.JivelTousandMinistries.com
Beloved, did you miss the Personal Prophetic Assessment for the year of 2022? We had people from across the world on LIVE. Watch it.
Do you know the importance of giving? Your gift can help people around the world that are touched by Apostle Jivel and the entire Ministry of JTM. Send your gift today!
Check out our Records of Miracles list. Look at our fruit!